Hello dear Amigurumi KNITTING LOVERS
Today, we share one free amigurumi crochet pattern for you. As you know, we share new amigurumi free patterns every day. Main crochets, amigurumi gazelles, amigurumi bears, amigurumi pola, amigurumi pandas, amigurumi penguins, amigurumi giraffes, amigurumi lama, amigurumi pigs, amigurumi bunny, amigurumi clowns, amigurumi dolls, amigurumi unigurumi lambs, amigurumi dolls, amigurumi bees, amigurumi dinosaurs, amigurumi elephants, amigurumi hippos, amigurumi monkeys, amigurumi cats, amigurumi dogs and more…
Don’t forget to subscribe for our free new models.
Today’s daily new crochet pattern Amigurumi Baby Girl Free Crochet Pattern without amigurumi I want to give you some information about this pattern;
SC – single crochet
INC– ınc addition
SP – connecting loop / sliding loop
We will use the technique of cross-stitching on a knitted fabric.
USED INCAGE AND MATERIALS:
My ınc preference for ınc creation of the doll:
• For the body – kartopu sakura – flesh-colored (K218) or (K1209);
• For clothes – Gazzal baby cotton (3442, 3449) or threads of your choice.
• Hook 2mm,
• Inc wire for frame Ø2.5 mm,
• Needle for stitching with strong thread (you can use natural thread),
• Plastic for insoles,
• Needles and threads for embroidery in the desired color.
We start with 2DC, or with an amigurumi ring
3. (3SC, INC) *3 = 15
4-6. 1SC in each st = 15 (3 rows)
7. (1SC, 1DEC)*5 = 10
8-34. 1SC in each st = 10 (27 rows)
Finish. Insert the ıncovoloku into your hands,
do not fill.
1. Cast on a chain of 7DC, starting with 2 loops from the hook
2. 5SC, INC, 5SC= 12
3-6. 1SC in each st = 15 (4 rows).
We begin to knit the heel with rotary rows.
Inclip 1 stitch
7. 8SC, turn
8. 7SC, turn
9. 6SC, turn
10. 5SC, turn
11. 4SC, turn
12. 3SC, turn
13. 2SC, turn
14. We knit in a circle ankle, heel, ankle, you should get 25SC.
9SC(Side), 6SC(Front), 9SC(Side),
1SC (on the heels).
15. 8SC, 1DEC, 5SC, 1DEC, 8SC=23
16. 6SC, 1DEC, 2SC, 1DEC, 1SC, 1DEC, 6SC, 1DEC=19
17. 5SC, 1DEC, 2SC, 1DEC, 1SC, 1DEC, 3SC, 1DEC=15
18. 1DEC, 5SC, 1DEC, 6SC= 13
We insert the ıncovoloka into the leg and fill it tightly.
19-24. 1SC in each stitch = 13 (6 rows)
25. 1SC, 1INC, 11SC= 14
27.2SC, 1INC, 11SC=14
29. 3SC, 1INC, 11SC= 15
31.4SC, 1INC, 11SC=16
32-34. 17SC= 17 (3Rows)
35. 4SC, 1DEC, 11SC= 16
36. 3SC, 1DEC, 11SC = 15
37. 3SC, 1DEC, 10SC= 14
38. 3SC, 1DEC, 9SC= 13 Fill your feet tightly.
39. 9SC, 4INC= 17 (Knee)
41. 4SC, 1INC, 4SC, 4DEC= 14
43.5SC, 1INC, 8SC=16
45.5SC, 1INC, 9SC= 16
47. 6SC, 1INC, 9SC= 17
49. 7SC, 1INC, 9SC= 18
51. 8SC, 1INC, 9SC= 19
53. 9SC, 1INC, 9SC=20
55. 20SC Finish, and cut the thread at 1 leg. Fill your leg tightly.
We knit the second leg in the same way, we do not cut the thread, but continue to knit the body.
We connect 2 legs, ınco knit 2DC from the middle of the inside of the second leg and fastening in the middle of the inner part of the first leg.
56. 20SC(on the first leg), 2SC(on the chain), 20SC(on the second leg), 2SC (along the chain) = 44
2. 16SC, 11INC(Rear), 17SC= 55
3-6. 55SC= 55 (4Rows)
7.17SC, 1DEC, 17SC, 1DEC, 17SC= 53
8. 16SC, 2DEC, 13SC, 2DEC, 16SC= 53
10.10SC, 1DEC, 5SC, 1DEC, 8SC, 1DEC, 5SC, 1DEC, 12SC= 45
11. 16SC, 6DEC, 17SC = 39 (pressure must be on the back).
12. 13SC, 1DEC, 9SC, 1DEC, 13SC= 37
13-14. = 37 SC(2 rows)
15. 13SC, 1INC, 8SC, 1INC, 14SC= 39
16. 14SC, 1INC, 9SC, 1INC, 14SC= 41
17. 13SC, 1INC, 12SC, 1INC, 14SC= 43
18. Move on to the color of the blouse. Here you can leave a long thread at the beginning, so that
in the future, knit 2 rows for a blouse. RSP: 12SC, 1INC, 16SC, 1INC, 13SC= 45
19. ZSP: (10SC, 1INC) *4, 1INC= 48
20-30. 48SC(11 rows).
Note: ın knit 2 rows of SC, on the left in the 19th row
half loop, this will be the edge of the blouse.
Note: after reducing in the waist area, make a tightening in
2 strands to make buttocks. Let’s put on our doll right away.
INSOLES (4pcs, 2 for each shoe)
1. Cast on a chain of 10DC, with 3 DC from the hook:
2. INC, 6SC, 5SC in 1 st, 6SC, INC= 21
3. 2INC, 6SC, (INC from PSN)*5, 6SC, 2INC= 30
4. 9SC, (1PSN, 1INC from PSN) * 5, 11SC. = (35) SP
Tie 2 pcs. Place the insole against the plastic and circle it, reducing it by 1-2 mm.
Cut out the insole. Fold 2 insoles wrong side together,
ıncolozhiv in the middle of the insole. And ınco knit in a circle by connecting 2 insoles between a 35SC.
1. ZSP: 35SC main color
2. Change to a contrast thread, 3SP: 35SC
3. Change to main color: 35SC
4. 15SC, 2DEC, 16SC= 33
5. 10SC, 6DEC, 11SC = 27. finish, cut the thread and sew.
6. Fasten a thread in a contrasting color, in the middle of the side outer part
shoemagic rings and ınc knit 14SC (should reach the middle of the inside
shoe. Next, we knit a chain of 14DC and SPınco knit into the base of 1DC.
We sew a button. We knit the second shoe in the same way, but we fix it at the end
thread from the opposite side, do not tie 2 magic ring shoes on the same foot.
Now we put on our doll.
We continue to knit the body, changing the thread to flesh color:
31. 3SP:14SC, 1DEC, 19SC, 1DEC, 11SC= 46
We join hands to the body, do not forget to fill in the course of knitting, ıncovoloku
connect together and wrap with a plaster, it should ınc in the middle of the neck:
32. 14SC, (1SC(mymagic ring+body), 23SC, (1SC(mymagic ring+body), 7SC= 46
33. 6SC, 1DEC,5SC, 1DEC, 3SC, 1DEC, 2SC, 1DEC,6SC, 1DEC, 5SC, 1DEC, 6SC,
1DEC, 3SC, 1DEC, 2SC, 1DEC, 4SC, 1DEC= 52
34. 5SC, 1DEC,5SC, 1DEC, 1SC, 1DEC, 1SC, 1DEC,4SC, 1DEC, 3SC, 1DEC, 3SC,
1DEC, 3SC, 1DEC, 1SC, 1DEC, 1SC, 1DEC, 3SC, 1DEC= 41
35. (3SC, 1DEC)*8, 1SC= 33
36. (2SC, 1DEC)*7, 1SC, 2DEC= 24
38-42. 12 SC = 12 (5 rows) This will be the neck. Leave a long thread for
ıncishivaya head to body.
Lace for a blouse
Go back to 31 row and fasten the thread in the middle part of the back, ınc and this
turn the doll upside down.
1. (1SC, 3DC 1 stitch ınc 1SC) knit like this with the magic ring do not reach underarms, ın knit 8DC (straight), ınc 4 stitch magic ring and ınc and connect chain in the next stitch, ınc continue to knit (1SC, 3DC 1 stitch Skip 1SC) to the next hand and repeat ıncoces. Finish the SP row.
2. 3DC, 1DC in each loop and chain.
1. 6SC to MAGİC RİNG or to 2DC.
3. (1SC, 1INC)*6 = 18
4. (2SC, 1INC)*6 = 24
5. (3SC, 1INC)*6 = 30
6. (4SC, 1INC)*6 = 36
7. (5SC, 1INC)*6 = 42
8. (6SC, 1INC)*6 = 48
9. (7SC, 1INC)*6 = 54
10-23. 54SC= 54 (14 rows)
24. (7SC, 1DEC)*6 = 48
25. (6SC, 1DEC)*6 = 42
26. (5SC, 1DEC)*6 = 36
27. (4SC, 1DEC)*6 = 30
28. (3SC, 1DEC)*6 = 24
29. (2SC, 1DEC)*6 = 18
30. (1SC, 1DEC)*6 = 12
Fill your head tightly.
1. The lower part of the eye should go along the 9th row
2. Eye length 7 stitches
3. Eye width 5 stitches
4. Distance between eyes 4 stitches
5. Embroider eyebrows three rows above the eyes.
6. Embroider the nose 1 row below, in the middle between the eyes
7. Mouth 3 rows below the nose.
8. Clip your hair
1. 31DC, connect into a SP ring (measure at the waist, add or
dec sts), work in connecting rows, at the beginning of DC, at the end of SP.
2. 1DC, 30SC, SP.
3. 1DC, 30SC, SP.
5-6. 60SC= 60 (2 rows)
7. (2SC, 1INC) to end of row
8-18. 1SC in each st. (11 rows)
19. Tie a skirt with a crustacean step.
Fasten the thread at the top front of the skirt,
knit in rotary rows:
1. 17SC, 1DC turn
2-11. 17SC, 1DC turn (10 rows)
12. we tie with a crustacean step
Fasten the thread in the middle of the back of the skirt and cast on a chain of 70DC,
fasten in the same loop from where you started knitting the chain. Inc work SP into the next stitch and repeat the ınc process. Bind off, cut and tie off the thread.
Along the edge (stepping back 1 row), sew the bottom of the skirt and the top of the sundress
decorative stitching with contrasting thread. Incise 2 buttons and put on chrysalis
1. Cast on 17DC, start knitting with 2 DC from the hook:
2. INC, 14SC, 4SC in 1 loop, 14SC, INC
3.2INC, 14SC, 4INC, 14SC, 2INC
4. (1SC, 1INC)*2, 14SC, (1SC, 1INC)*4, 14SC, (1SC, 1INC)*2
5. ZSP, 52SC. Let’s move on to the top.
6-18. 52 SC. (13 rows).
Tie the top and bottom of the purse with a contrasting thread in a crab step.
To tie the handles, fasten the thread to the 5th row and ınco tie SP, capturing the loops between rows ıncyamy up, 18DC ınc 9 stitches and ınc and connect chain to the next stitch, repeat the ınc process SP only now from top to bottom.
Tie the second handle in the same way.
Embroider a pattern in the middle of the square. (see photo)
YOUR DOLL IS READY!