Hello dear Amigurumi Knitting Lovers,Today we share a free amigurumi crochet pattern for you. As you know, we share new amigurumi free patterns every day. master crochets, amigurumi gazelles, amigurumi bears, amigurumi pola, amigurumi pandas, amigurumi penguins, amigurumi giraffes, amigurumi lama, amigurumi pigs, amigurumi rabbit, amigurumi clowns, amigurumi dolls, amigurumi unicorn, amigurumi elephants, amigurumi unicorn , amigurumi hippos, amigurumi monkeys, amigurumi cats, amigurumi dogs and more…
Don’t forget to subscribe to receive notifications of our new free recipes.
Today, the new daily crochet pattern Amigurumi Zola The Doll Free Crochet Pattern, I want to give you some information about this pattern;
Materials & Tools.
- Eyes size 6 mm;
- Sport weight/4p(y yarn A(ize Cotton gold (IOOg/330m)
- for doll skin 688
- for dress 513, 149
- for bow 02
- for knee socks 01, 55
- for collar 55
- Sport weight/4p(y yarn YarnArt Jeans (50g/160m)
- for hair wig 28
- for shoes 65
- for chick 88, 23, 83, 53
- for chicken 88, 23, 83, 53
- Hook size 2 mm;
- Long needle;
- DMC cotton embroidering threads of white color;
- Pink dry or oil pastel;
- Stuffing material – fiberfill; stick for stuffing or tweezers; brush for tinting; sewing pins; cardboard or plastic for feet; aluminum wire 1.5—2 mcm; scissors.
- ch — chain sl st — slip stitch
- MR — amigurumi ring or magic ring
- sc — single crochet stitch
- Inc — increase (2 sc in one stitch) dec — decrease (2 sc together) dc — double crochet dcinc — double crochet increase (2 dc in one stitch) hdc — half double crochet hdcinc — half double crochet increase (2 hdc in one stitch)
- Bobble st — crochet the required number of DC in one stitch with a covnmon top
- BLO — back (oops only
- FLO — front (oops only
Work in a spiral. There is a total number of stitches in the row at the end of the row in brackets.
- 20 sc, inc, 2 sc, inc, 12 sc, inc, 2 sc, inc, 20 sc (64)
- 21-24) 4rnds of 64 sc
Between 19th and 20th mds count 6 sc from the marker in both directions. Insert the safety eyes and fix them.
25) (14 sc, dec)*4 (60)
26) 4 sc, dec, (8 sc, dec)*5, 4 sc (54)
Sew the hair wig onto the head. Fix the hair wig with sewing pins, giving them the desired hairstyle. Gather the front strands into a ponytail and sew them together.
Using a pink dry pastel, tint the cheeks and the nose.
Ears (2 pcs).
The main color – A(ize Cotton gold brown 688.
1) 6 sc in MR
Cut off the thread, leaving a tip for sewing.
Cut a (ong beige thread and make a tightening, as shown in the photo. Follow the points: 1-2-3. Cut a new thread and do the same on the other side: 4-5-6. Tie the threads together in a knot, pulling the eyes a little.
Embroider the nose between 20″ and 21M mds. The width of the nose is 5 sc. Embroider as shown in the photo.
Take the brown thread and embroider the eyebrows.
Embroider the freckles with a thin Mouline thread of brown color. The photo shows where you need to embroider them.
Embroider the freckles with a thin Mouline thread of black color. The photo shows where you need to embroider them.
Sew on the ears between 19th and 20″ mds
Use a pink pastel to tone the cheeks and the area above the nose.
Arms (make 2).
Start crocheting with brown 4p(y yarn A(ize Cotton gold No.688.
- 6 sc in MR
- (inc)*6 (12)
- 3-4) 2 rounds of 12 sc
5-3-dc Bobble st, 11 sc (12)
- 6 (dec)*2 8 sc (10)
7-22) 16 rounds of 10 sc
Change color to light blue and crochet in front (oops:
- 23) 10 sl st (10)
24) BLO of round 22: (inc)*10 (20)
Follow the marker. It should be in the middle of the heel.
6-7) 2 rounds of 32 sc
8) 8 sc, (dec, 1 dec, 7 sc (26) Change color to white.
Get your cardboard and pencil ready. Put the leg on the cardboard and use a pencil to circle the bottom. Next, cut and paste the insole into the boot.
14) 14 sc
Start crocheting with crimson pink garn.
Attention!! Make sure that the marker is exactly in the middle of the
heel, if it “runs away”, then make one or more shift stitches.
Cut off 2 wires 12 cm long, stuff the legs as you go quite tight. Ch7, start on the second chain from the hook:
24-30) 7 rounds of 21 sc
Do not cut the yarn. Crochet around the Shoe: in front (oops of round 8 with sl st. Crochet around the knee sock: in front loops of round 21 with sl st.
Strap (make 2).
Crochet with crimson pink yarn. Chll, from the second chain on the hook: 10 sl st
Cut the yarn and sew it on.
Attention!! Make sure that the marker is exactly in the middle of the body, if it “runs away”, then make one or more shift stitches.
- Continue crocheting on the right leg: 20 sc, ch2, join the left leg (count from the round beginning q sc and place marker): insert a hook in the marked stitch and crochet on the left (eg 21 sc, 2 sc on the chain, 21 sc on the right leg (46)
Place a marker of a new round beginning.
27) 7 sc on the body, 5 sc on the first arm, 11 sc on the body, 5 sc on the second arm, 5 sc on the body (33) Twist the wire end into one.
Attach the white yarn to front (oops of round 29.
ch1, 3 sl st, I hdc, ch2, I sl st in the same stitch, sl st, ch2, dcinc in the same stitch, 10 sl st
Cut the yarn and sew on one stitch of the collar.
Attach the light blue yarn to the front (oops of round IQ. Crochet in a spiral.
Using French knots embroider polka dots all over the dress
Fix the folds with sewing pins and sew them.
Placket on the dress.
Crochet with light blue gam.
ChlO, from the second chain on the hook: q sc.
Cut the yarn. Using mustard yarn and back stitches embroider the edge on one side and sew the placket to the dress.
- 24) (1 sc, dec)*6 (12)
- 25) (dec)*6 (6)
Cut off the thread and fill the head tight with fiberfill.
Crochet the yellow color.
1)1) 6 sc in MR
3) (1 sc, inc)*6 (18)
Fold the wings in half and crochet q sc through both sides (crochet 1-2 extra sc if it necessary).
Crochet the orange color.
- 6 sc in MR
- (1 sc, inc)*3 (9)
Sew the beak between 11-13 rounds.
Then sew the wings exactly in the middle between 13-14 rounds.
Take the Mouline thread of black color and take your eges out next to the beak.
Next, embroider the pretty cheeks with a pink thread.
The doll is ready! She tumed out to be very huggable. I hope you enjoyed my crochet pattern.